Friday 4 December 2009

Off the plane from Malaysia and....

Rob from AIM Overseas here.

I'm just off the plane from Malaysia where I was lucky enough to be part of the beginning of this great program and what a great bunch of people to have spent some time with!

The first few days were really full: visits, tours, work, briefings, shopping, eating....woah! Full on!

A quick thank you to everyone: Colette, Sheri, Diana, Donna, Justine, Rebecca, Lucy, Sommer, Megan, Teneale, Bree, Andi and Harley for being good value to be around and a special thank you for the chocies (they are YUM) and the photo of the group, which I'll post here once I've gotten to the scanner in our office.

A huge thanks to the Renaissance folks, Ron, Paul, Lynne and everyone else, and the GCIT crew, Helen and Rebecca, for getting the program off the ground. From what I've seen it's a real winner.

Have a great time for the rest of the program girls!

Cheers
Rob