Monday 14 December 2009

Good times!

Diana, Donna, Sommer and I worked in Temptations Buffet today, and as usual the staff were great. They are always polite and very willing to teach us anything we want to learn. We started at 7:30am this morning, which proved to be quite difficult to get out of bed. That 9:30am Aussie time, it's going to be hard to rise early again when I come back home.
Everybody is enjoying the sights, shopping, and food in KL. However we are all missing our families and friends. I can't wait to eat steak and chips when I get back.
Tomorrow will be the first day Diana, Megan and myself will be working in the Events department. We have been looking forward to this very much. It will be a great experience to see how the events come together before they are turned over to the Banquets department.